Professional Lash Lifting Kit
PERFECT LASHES HAVE NEVER BEEN EASIER!
Wake up to naturally curled perfect lashes everyday, without even having a need to constantly maintain them. Lash Lift Co. - Lash Lifting Kit uses silicon pads to perm your lashes instead of a traditional roller. They're easier to work with and make no mess.
- Perfectly Curled Natural Eyelashes without the use of Curlers, Eye Extensions, or even Mascara.
- Extremely easy to apply and each application lasts up to 2-3 months.
- Contents of a single Kit allows up to 18-20 uses.
- Assured Quality with safe and tested ingredients:
- Cruelty Free
HOW DOES IT WORK?
(Find Detailed Instructions in the "How To Guide" on the back of the box)
- Lash Lift Perm Lotion: enhances the Natural Curl of your lashes.
- Lash Lift Setting Lotion: strengthens the lashes to maintain the curl for up to 2-3 months (the life span of a natural eyelash).
- Lash Lift Nutrition Lotion: revitalizes lashes to grow Thicker and Longer.
- Lash Lift Cleanser: removes any residue after the Lash Lift process.
- Lash Lift Silicon Lift Pads: provide an Excellent Curling Angle to fix the eyelashes. You get 5 pairs in 5 different sizes.
- Lash Lift Glue: specially formulated to be used with our silicon pads. It has a mild gentle scent and does not produce those annoying, hard to remove white flakes.
Contents Of The Kit:
Our Premium Lash Lifting Kit is everything you'll ever need for Prefect Natural Lashes. It includes:
- Lash Lift Perm Lotion (Resealable)
- Lash Lift Setting Lotion (Resealable)
- Lash Lift Nourishing Agent (Resealable)
- Lash Lift Cleanser Lotion (Resealable)
- Lash Lift Silicon Pads
- 1 x Small (Reusable)
- 2 x Medium (Reusable)
- 2 x Large (Reusable)
- Lash Lift Glue for Silicon Pads (Resealable)
My lashes was amazing. I recommend.
I was skeptical about this kit because I have thin short eyelashes, but it works really really well. 100% better than paying for extensions. I followed a YouTube tutorial to do it right and I used fake eyelash glue to keep the curlers on my eye lids.
The process was actually relatively easy, my lashes were a little stubborn to initially sticking, but with some patience, it worked. Overall process was about 45 minutes.